Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 4 & 5 My Favorite Color (combination) AND Someone I Love

Ok... slacker slackerson that I am; two day catch up... first, my favorite color (combination)


The postcard that I made for my aunt to start our pen-pal adventure.

So maybe it is my artistic training, maybe it is just my indecisive nature; but I don't know what my favorite color is.  I DO however have a favorite combination.  I love the look of aged with bright and bold.  The contrast of the different types of richness just make me happy.

Now the hard one; someone I love.  Not because I don't have anyone I love, quite the opposite, but because the someone I love that lives in the house with me doesn't like his photo taken.
Bryan.  This is what I deal with on a daily basis.
  So now I'm caught up.  It is funny how Bryan is so supportive of this project and so difficult at the same time.  What you can't see from this picture is that Bryan is laying in bed studying, Maverick is laying next to him, Petey is laying on his feet and Daisy is on a pillow at the foot of the bed as far away from Petey as she can be.
  In sad news, my mom found a dog running around, a little chihuahua, older dog.  She was so sick, they had to take her in and have her put to sleep.  So sad for the little puppy and for my mom and James (her boyfriend) having to deal with that.  So hard.  Take care of all your four legged fluffy friends, they can't take care of themselves!!!

1 comment:

  1. in happy news, went to tulsa to do a trade show, came home with a jack russell terrier which is what James reallllly wanted. He's a little over two and a half years old, and his name is Jack...I know but he came with the name, and people are not creative at all...but his proper name James decided is Jackson Brown after the musician..so now we have Jack, and Woodstock a parakeet which we bought after a parakeet we found died...much like Missy the Chihuahua...and she was such a sweet dog...but Jack is great and rode home all the way from Tulsa like he had been with us all his life...funny thing is Ash...his birthday is 2-2-09 lol so he's a groundhog baby like your big brother....

    ReplyDelete