Thursday, September 1, 2011

Welcome to it.

I got the bright idea several months ago to start a blog.  I thought maybe out there someone would be interested in the ridiculous life that I lead.  I do all of these things that seem so glamorous, when in reality they are, well absurd.  So welcome to the backstage pass of what it is like to, be an artist, a bartender, and an athlete, not to mention the wife of a medical student and the "owner" of 3 cats and 2 dogs. (Because frankly none of them think we "own" them.)

Tomorrow I'll really let you into the world with the start of the 30 day photo project. (Thanks Oh So Lovely!)
(even though it was started in August and it is already September, oh well, I run perpetually late.)




2 comments:

  1. first day of seeing the rest of your life...this should be quite a ride...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm....that was a short blog spot
    nothing exciting happened today apparently

    ReplyDelete